Friday, July 10, 2009

Tracfone Prepaid Phones

One of my favorite prepaid wireless phone companies is Tracfone. Actually, Tracfone is the only carrier I've owned, I've tried the others a couple times but keep coming back to Tracfone prepaid plans.

Why Tracfone over the others?

Here's the short list:
  • Tracfone customer service is outstanding
  • They carry my favorite phones (LG!!). I'm not sure why I like them, but I'm please Tracfone uses them.
  • They regularly offer discounts on prepaid service and just about everything else! This is probably the biggest reason. Through a combo of deals I've had cell service all year for as little as $60!
  • The coverage area is huge since they use all other carriers at the same time. This is important in my rural area!

What do you like about Tracfone prepaid?

I know many people, if not most people use Tracfone mostly for the discounts like I do. In today's economy that is understandable, but what else do you like about your Tracfone?

Please let me know in the comments and I'll expand this post in the future.

4 comments:

  1. Craig,

    Have you heard about the new Straight Talk plans from Tracfone. The deals are almost too good to believe.

    $45 monthly for unlimited talk and messaging and 30 mb of data.

    $30 for 1,000 minutes and 1,000 text messages.

    Tracfone is quite aggressive and has changed it's tune a little bit with these Unlimited plans that will compete directly with Boost and MetroPCS.

    - Tracfone Fan (Chris)

    I write about cell phones at http://prepaidcellphonesguide.com - my last two articles are about tracfone, if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used Tracfone for quite a while now with very good results and much to my satisfaction. As you say, their coverage is simply legendary.

    Now I have also bought a Motorola W376 from Tracfone for both of my teenage kids. It was an incredible deal - $29.99 for a camera phone with DMFL included! Yeah, you heard me. Double minutes already included. The kids love the phones because they are quite trendy and packed with the kind of stuff they want but for me the price was the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed! TracFone rocks!

    The value is unsurpassed and the coverage is unreal.

    DMFL is an awesome feature too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. seo services provider
    get top ten google ranking in just 2 months
    jibran seo @ gmail.com
    jibran @ digitaldedu.com

    seo services pakistan

    ReplyDelete